Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011: A Photo Essay


Oh, Christmas, you leave us so quickly. In fact, I'd hardly have known that you came and went had I not found these pictures on my camera.

So, without further bravado, I give you RP's and my first Christmas:


Possibly the best part of Christmas was meeting this little beauty: Astoria Rose Radford




And hanging out with these handsome fellas:




And decorating (read: licking icing) cookies.




Christmas Eve (note the excitement)




A Christmas cake (or, as Jon put it: "This isn't one of those birthday cake for Jesus things that weird people do, is it?")




Finding out RP has such a way with children:



Utter chaos.





How I could be found 96% of the vacation (the other 4 I was baking)




Cutest reindeer I ever saw.





Or elves, for that matter:




Until.....


Christmas morning, once we woke up the children (6 am found Nicole, Vern, and myself awake and waiting for three kids to get off their duffs and realize it was Chrsitmas)










I made them myself, no big deal.



My Christmas stollen for mi amor. Ich Liebe dich, Ricardo.











Two pretty kiddies:







Papa in his Christmas best:










Our first Christmas portrait:






































































































1 comment:

  1. Totally not trying to be a weird stalker here but...I saw your blog on Krystle's blog and clicked over, she told me Rick had finally gotten married! So happy for you guys, and then I realized: IS THIS THE KRISTEN I KNEW AT BYU in 2002? Because if so, this world is way too small. If not, I promise I'm not a weirdo (hopefully Rick will vouch :). maren dot thacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete