Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Home Sweet San Clemente


When I moved to California three years ago, I had nothing but ten bucks and a dream to my name.
That’s actually not true. I had a job that was transferring me to San Diego and a moving truck full of stuff to take with me. But still, I like to think it was an adventure.
But I didn’t really think I’d stick around this long.
Then RP happened.
And now I’m buying a house in sleepy little San Clemente (well, as sleepy as coastal Orange County gets).
And even though I complain about California – like traffic, income tax, and our choice of governors – I can’t really complain about my neighborhood. After taking a very rudimentary photography class on Saturday, RP and I took a little walk around the neighborhood to practice.
It’s not so bad around here.






1 comment:

  1. Kristin! Hey, Shelley shared your blog with me and told me to read it...so I did! Jealous that you're in SoCal. Love the blog though (and I just started watching Mad Men last week--soo good!)

    -Taylor (Rachelle Anderson-Holmes little bro)

    ReplyDelete