Thursday, January 19, 2012

Priceless Price-ism: Procreation Edition

Loyal readers may recall that RP is a little--um--less than enthusiastic when it comes to the subject of "babies." That said, current events (read: announcing my psuedo-pregnancy via Facebook on Christmas Day) have me suspecting that my little child-phobe is warming to the idea of having his very own RPJ(unior).

Wrong-o.

Last Sunday we were on a beach trail stroll and I came upon this heartwarming scene:

The conversation naturally followed:

KP: They look like they're having fun.
RP: Yeah, the waves are good today.
KP: And see honey? That could be you one day!
RP: Yes, but where would I find a nice man like that to take me?

5 comments:

  1. I just had to tell you that I read your blog all the time, and it cracks me up! You are RP are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahaha. This is hilarious. And very unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find nothing wrong with shameless self promotion. Especially when you have the best. blog. ever. I'm so glad you married RP. It makes for great blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you all.. I deserve none such praise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw you had a blog...i mean i guess I knew when we lived together but i never got the web address from you. Priceless. My reaction to your post....BAHAHAHAHAH.. then I thought I really miss you...then RP is perfect for you...and lastly if i lived in San Clemente I would be laughing on a regular basis. Love you both

    ReplyDelete