Sunday, March 11, 2012

Priceless Price-ism: Marriage Edition

RP and I know better than anyone; March is the perfect time to get married (or rather, the perfect compromise between your envisioned June wedding and his 4-week engagement time-table). That's why March brought us down to San Diego this weekend for a lovely nuptial Saturday, celebrating the beautiful Erika Pearson.

After the ceremony, RP wiped his hands on his pants and said:

RP: I always get anxiety at weddings.
KP: Anxiety? You're nervous right now?
RP: Yeah. Feel my palms.
KP: You're so weird. Why?
RP: I don't know.. listening to all those vows and all that responsibility.
KP: How in the world did you make it through ours?
RP: I don't know.. I guess I just kind of pretended it wasn't happening.

Ah, true love.

We managed to have a nice time anyway (at least in front of other wedding attendees). Afterward I also found it helpful to pretend....

Like I was single.






1 comment:

  1. GAH! Love it...was so fun to see you all and catch-up a bit. Your husband is hilarious, but you are even better ;o)
    We left Erika's wedding and Matt siad, "That was the PERFECT wedding" which I imagine had to do with not only the awesome Temple nuptials part, but the free-ChartHouse-filet-and-mashed-taters part too.

    ReplyDelete