Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fall.... in Love?


When RP and I met, we knew we were compatible when we discovered our mutual affection for that orange and gold season we call Autumn.
That said, our "mutual affection" tends to end with the changing of the leaves.

As it turns out, RP and I love the third month for very different reasons:

KP's favorites of Fall:

fashion
pumpkin baked into everything
proximity to Christmas
boots, boots, and boots

RP's favorites of Fall:

Football
College football
NFL
The Philadelphia Eagles

So this weekend, we celebrated Fall together, in each of our favorite ways:




I like to play the supportive wife by adding officially licensed sports brands to my hoodie collection. RP, on the other hand, is a gem and graciously eats my fall-flavored quick breads.

Guess marriage really IS all about compromise.

(Now if only we could get him interested in fall fashion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment