Sunday, September 11, 2011

Return to Domesticity

Remember when I said that RP and I needed a wife?

Well, I have good news and I have bad news.

Good news: we have one.

Bad news: apparently it's me.

So, this weekend, after catching up on sleep and warmth from our frolic up north, I made my return to domesticity.

It started out with an exciting Friday night of the gym and the laundromat.

Warning: things got a little crazy.




Then came our series of social events:

  • An appetizer party at my boss's house. I don't make appetizers, so I went with raspberry shortbread tarts.




  • Football night with RP watching the cougs lose and eating an entire large pizza between the two of us.
  • White-chocolate-popcorn-making-party with RP for our favorite 10 four-year-olds.
  • A beach picnic with some of our favorite peeps, where I baked up a Texas sheet cake and pulled out some pulled pork (first time for everything). This little pot of yummy took only 15 hours to prepare.






Guess I've gone domestic. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment